Watercolor Rooster

Watercolor Rooster

Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentines or HEARTS & LOVE day!

Well...Valentines Day is around the corner and how could I not post about my favorite holiday?
No, I don't have a "love interest," but I do love my family, friends and our pets. I think that qualifies!
Valentines Day is special to me because of loving hearts and pink the way I do. Hearts everywhere, cherubs, pink, red, CHOCOLATE and ROSES. Just love it all. Get it? "Love" it all?
So, what better time to post photos of a bride, than in a Valentines post?
The photos are of a bride I hand painted bridal boots for last year. I haven't downloaded or shown them before, so this is pretty special! Her colors were Coral and Mocha. Her favorite flowers are white Daisies and Gerbera Daisies. I put the date of their wedding in the banners flying off of the Hot Air Balloon and their new married name across the Balloon. The couple wants to ride in a Hot Air Balloon, so that was their unique item on the boots.



I think they turned out nicely and had a bit of an old fashioned style to the design as well. The bride loved them and wore them on their cruise every day, with whatever she was wearing to make sure the other passengers new she was a new bride!
                                              
They are doing well, super in love and very happy. I'm so honored to have been able to provide something that meant so much to her.

(additional photos)                                                 
    (Before)

No comments: